3. How often are your publications updated?
4. Do you offer any kind of price protection on revised editions?
5. How do I order a book from you? Do you take phone orders? How are your publications shipped?
6. How much do you charge for shipping and handling? Do you charge sales tax
7. Do you have a quantity discount?
8. Do you sell your publications in bookstores?
9. I'm with a bookstore or other reseller and we want to sell one of your publications; do you offer a discount to bookstores / resellers?
10. I'm with a library and we want to buy one of your publications for our collection; do you sell your books to libraries directly or through library jobbers?
11. If I have a book idea that I want to discuss or a book that I want you to publish, whom do I contact?
12. I teach a college class and want to examine a publication for classroom use; do you have exam copies?
13. I review books for a periodical or on my blog and want to see a copy for review; do you provide review copies?
14. What forms of payment do you accept for publications?
15. What is your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)?
16. How do we request permission to use some of your material in a book/presentation/slide show/article?
17. Do you have a series of FAQs about Congress and Washington?
TheCapitol.Net is a non-partisan firm, and the opinions of its faculty, authors, clients and the owners and operators of its vendors are their own and do not represent those of TheCapitol.Net.URLs: www.TheCapitol.Net/Publications/publicationsFAQ.html